‘STAY SAFE’ COURSES BOOKED IN FOR PUPILS
Our Woodlands parents and carers recently took part in an online training session – Keeping Children Safe Online, delivered by Lincolnshire County Council’s resident Online Safety Officer, Dan Hawbrook.
We are now pleased to report that we have courses coming up this term directly for pupils.
The Stay Safe Partnership is a multi-agency approach to preventative education within Lincolnshire including partners from Lincolnshire County Council, Lincolnshire Police, Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue, Lincolnshire Road Safety Partnership and more.
Woodlands Academy have booked the following pupil courses:
- ‘Online Safety’ with Dan Hawbrook – June
- ‘Anti-Social Behaviour and County Lines’ with Lincolnshire Police – July
- ‘Healthy Relationships’ with LCC – July
- Positives of the internet;
- Grooming and techniques groomers use;
- Malicious communications;
- Law on sending nudes.
- Exploring what a weapon is;
- What anti-social means and what it includes;
- Scenario-based questions.
County Lines and Knife Crime
- What County Lines means;
- How young people can be exploited;
- Knife Crime Law.
- Different types of relationships;
- Domestic Abuse;
- Coercive and Controlling behaviour;