What can C.I.T Academies offer you?
• A friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team.
• The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people.
• Excellent induction process with supportive staff.
• A personalised CPD programme.
• Career progression and development.
• An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of an Academy and the wider local community.
C.I.T Academies is a great place to start your teaching career. Please CLICK HERE to view full details of any Trust wide vacancies.
Want to work for an ‘Outstanding’ organisation? Come and work at Woodlands Academy!
See all opportunities below:
There are currently no internal vacancies
VOLUNTARY PLACEMENTS AVAILABLE – click below for more information:
TEACHER / INSTRUCTOR of COMPUTING – Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd January 2021. Click the relevant documents below for more information:
|CIT Application Form JAN 21|
CLERK to the Local School Board – closing date for applications is Wednesday 27th January 2021. Click the documents below for more details:
|Job Description - Clerk to the Local School Board|
|Person Spec - Clerk to the Local School Board|
|CIT Application Form|
At Woodlands Academy we are committed to promoting education opportunities for all staff members.
As part of our pledge we have set up an Apprenticeship Scheme for Teaching Assistants. This exciting venture provides Apprentices with personalised in house training from specialist teaching staff. It is an opportunity for Apprentices to experience “real work” in a structured and supportive environment.
What’s in it for you?
– You will be allocated to a specific class within Woodlands Academy based on your experiences and aspirations.
– You will complete a highly recognised Level 2 qualification, which will provide you with a Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools. This will be done in collaboration with a College.
– You will be allocated an Assessor from the College who will meet with you at school, to plan your learning and assessment.
– You will be allocated a Mentor in school who will meet with you on a regular basis to ensure that you are progressing well and achieving.
– You will attend and receive in-house training in many aspects of education to enable you to develop your skills and knowledge.
– You will take part in the school performance monitoring process ensuring that your personal development and training needs are being met.
To find out more please contact us here or email firstname.lastname@example.org