MORE PUPIL WORKSHOPS
Following the success of the Lincolnshire Stay Safe Partnership pupil workshops in June, we are pleased to announce that we will be having them visit us again to deliver more workshops this term.
The pupils really engaged in the workshops held earlier in the year and took away lots of advice and tips. So, we organised the following new courses for them:
- 11th October – Vaping and E Cigarettes for all year groups.
- 13th October – Fire and Rescue for Year 7 and 8.
- 16th November – Substance Misuse for all year groups.
- 21st November – Anti-Social Behaviour for all year groups.
- 21st November – County-Lines for Years 9 to 11.
- 25th November – Online Safety for all year groups.
Pupils can also visit our Pupil Help & Advice page.
Parents can also visit our Parents Advice & Support page.